A payday loan, which is available in the amount of 200 to 8000 PLN for a period of 5 to 45 days. For every new client, the first loan is free, from PLN 200 to PLN 2000, for a period of 5 to 30 days. So much for the introduction, let’s get to the details. Below you will find a meticulous review , an overview of its terms and conditions on which you can use it, as well as a summary of its pros and cons. In the comments that you will find under this review, you will read the reviews of Customers about the company and its offer.
What do we write about themselves?
The company invites you to contact people who need financial assistance, which guarantees the possibility to apply for a loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The borrower is assured that it is a fast and convenient payday, which can be used completely online without any certificates or unnecessary formalities. In addition to the immediate decision, we ensures that it will do its best to withdraw money as soon as possible.
What are the advantages of Payday Loan?
The following advantages are highlighted:
- Clear and simple rules – no records with “small print”, transparent costs with a guarantee of their invariability with timely repayment of obligations.
- Responsibility and honesty – the company does not need a stack of documents but only expects to be prudent and therefore checks its creditworthiness.
- Availability of loans completely via the Internet – the whole loan process is carried out only using a computer, telephone or tablet.
- Data security and protection – Customers are assured that the Lender meets the strict requirements set by us in the law.
This promotion is addressed only to new customers, thanks to which they can borrow for free up to PLN 2,000 for 30 days. As part of the promotion, the cost of the loan is 0 PLN, and the APY is 0% and after the repayment deadline, you give back exactly as much as you borrowed without any interest, commission or other costs. The terms of the promotion are only granted when the payday loan is repaid on time.
Who is the Payday Loan for?
Take advantage of customers who:
- they are from 19 to 73 years old,
- they are citizens of the Republic of Poland,
- are currently employed,
- they are not placed in any of the debtors’ registers due to untimely payment of financial claims.
How to take advantage of the Payday Loan?
- You choose the loan amount and the repayment date using the slider – for the first time maximum up to PLN 2,000.
- You submit a simple loan application online. After completing registration, you transfer from your bank account to the account registration fee 0.01 PLN (1 grosz). After posting the registration fee you will receive a text message and an e-mail with a temporary password. By using them, you log in to the Lender website and submit an application.
- Transfer of money to your account – after a positive consideration of the application, the money is immediately transferred to your account.
When and how fast does the Payday Loan pay out loans?
Loans are paid in hours:
- on public days from 07:30 to 21:00,
- Saturdays and Sundays from 09:00 to 17:00.
The money is paid out within a few minutes of the credit decision being issued, provided that:
- the decision was issued during business hours of the company,
- you have an account with one of the banks with which Payday Loan
If you do not have an account with the above-mentioned banks, then the pay-off time depends on inter-bank sessions. You will receive the money no longer than within 24 hours of receiving a positive credit decision.
The Payday Loan allows you to refinance your payment, ie to extend the repayment period
If you can not return the whole loan in a timely manner, then you can count on an extension of the repayment term regardless of whether you are a new or a regular customer.
- The first loan can be extended for free after paying for the same time as it was originally taken. A free loan can be extended only once.
- A regular customer can in turn use the so-called a refinancing loan, which will be granted by the Lender cooperating with us. Refinancing can be carried out for the time for which the moment was originally taken. The cost of refinancing is given in the Table of Fees and Commissions listed below.
How much is the Payday Loan payday?
The first loan up to PLN 2,000 taken for the time of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 days costs PLN 0.
A representative example for the first loan:
APRC (Actual annual interest rate) = 0%, assuming:
- the total loan amount is PLN 1000,
- the total amount to be repaid is PLN 1,000,
- RSO (annual interest rate) fixed interest rate = 0%,
- total cost PLN 0,
- the duration of the contract is 30 days, subject to timely repayment.
Repayment terms for the next payment not covered by the promotion.
APY (Actual annual interest rate) = 1958.47%, assuming:
- the total loan amount is PLN 1000,
- total amount to be repaid PLN 1282,22,
- RSO (annual interest rate) variable interest rate = 10%,
- the total cost is PLN 282.22, including PLN 274 Commission, capital interest PLN 8.22,
- duration of the contract 30 days.
Table of Fees and commissions Payday Loan
The Payday Loan has advantages. but also defects that are worth knowing before using it.
- a free loan up to PLN 2,000,
- quite a long time to repay – up to 45 days,
- loyalty program – discounts for regular customers, subsequent loans cheaper up to 35%,
- loans available online 24 / h,
- Customer Service Office open seven days a week,
- payday loans also on Saturdays and Sundays,
- the opportunity to extend or refinance a payday,
- verification without the requirement to transfer one penny using the Kontomatik service.
- minimum age of the borrower from 21 years,
- the company checks debtors’ registers of KRD, ERIF and Krajowe Biuro Informacji Gospodarczej SA,
- limits on the amount of subsequent loans,
- for a maximum amount of PLN 8,000 available only at the ninth loan,
- high subsequent costs.